Sunday, September 26, 2010

Here we are again...

Well, its been about another 3 months without a post. Im happy to say Ive been pretty busy these last two months putting the finishing touches on units that had been painted for months and actually playing some games of Warhammer Fantasy Battles with those figures.
When the new edition of Warhammer was released I joined an escalation league at Grimfoe Games, a new local game store. Since then Ive played 6 games which is probably more games than I played of 7th edition in total. The goblins have won 2 and lost 4 for me. Most importantly I've had a great time playing with the army.
Like I said back when I began this blog, I didnt start a Night Goblin army in order to win at WFB. Im painting these guys for the fun of it all, and it has been a blast.

Here are a few pics of what is complete right now. I have 4 more infantry units waiting to have their bases finished. In total I think I have about 260 goblins done.


No comments:

Post a Comment